Suddenlink is one of the fast-track email platforms appreciated by a large base of customers (have crossed the 1 million mark) for its innumerable user-friendly functionalities and benefits. It ensures secured and reliable sending and receiving of emails, documents, files, videos and photos from one inbox to the other.
The hallmark of Suddenlink email is its streamlined communication procedure. Suddenlink.Net email webmail service offer the best of communication facilities because different email addresses are assigned for residential and business customers. Such segregation has been deliberately done to ease down the pressure of service delivery.
Another highlight of Suddenlink is that the email account setting can be configured within the framework of Microsoft Outlook. This is indeed an advantage because with one email ID you can access multiple email accounts.
So get started to incorporate Suddenlink in Microsoft Outlook without any hassle because we have taken a step-by-step approach for explaining Suddenlink server setting. You will find that it is easy to manually make change or modify Suddenlink.Net email settings.
How to configure Suddenlink. Net email account in Microsoft Outlook?
Suddenlink.net Email setting is easy to configure in Outlook if you follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Open Microsoft Outlook
- Step 2: Select File option and click on ‘Add a New Email Account’.
- Step 3: Now select ‘Manual Setup’ and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Step 4: Select either POP or IMAP as Inbound Mail Server and click on ‘Next’ button
- Step 5: You need to furnish some important information such as:
User Name: Enter a name that would be displayed when you send mails
Email Address: Put in your Suddenlink.Net email address
Account Type: POP3 or IMAP
Incoming Mail Server: It is either pop.suddenlink.net or imap.suddenlink.net as per the choice
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.suddenlink.net
- Step 6: In the area of ‘Internet Email Settings’ type in your user name and password
- Step 7: Click on the tab ‘More Settings’
- Step 8: In the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab put a tick mark on the check box ‘My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication’.
- Step 9: In the ‘Advanced’ tab enter port numbers for inbound and outbound mail servers and then click OK.
The port number for incoming server POP3 is 110 and for IMAP the number is 143
The port number for outgoing mail server SMTP is 25 or 587
- Step 10: Click on ‘Next’ button.
- Step 11: Select ‘Test Account Settings’ Option. Outlook will test the configuration of Suddenlink account and set up confirmation.
If you face any kind of hassle during the configuration process of Suddenlink email server setting in Outlook take advice from the Suddenlink email Support team. They are experienced in troubleshooting configuration problems of Suddenlink email account. The certified techies have right knowledge to deal with issues related to Suddenlink email SMTP settings, Suddenlink POP settings or Suddenlink IMAP setting and many other configuration related areas.