SBCGlobal is a prominent name among top email service providers. It merged with AT&T in the year 2005. Hence, in order to access SBCGlobal webmail services you need to visit the official site of AT&T for checking emails, password change, password recovery or reset.
The top reasons to make password changes or reset are:
- Bolstering email security from time-to-time
- Thwart malicious cyber sleuths from hacking your account
- Login problem when you forget the email password
- Recovering hacked account
How to Reset SBCGlobal Email Account Password
There are two ways by which you can reset SBCGlobal email account password – either by security questions or by temporary passwords.
Reset SBCGlobal email password by generating security questions:
- First click on the link https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding. Thereafter you will be directed to the landing page of Password Recovery.
- Next click on the checkbox which states ‘Password’. Enter the registered email id you have. Provide your name and press on ‘Continue’ button.
- Select ‘I’ll Answer My Security Question’ in the Recovery Option.
- Select the secret question you like and set an appropriate answer for the same. Click on ‘Continue’ button.
- SBC will make a quick verification of the data which you have entered. If data matches with its database, it will give access and allow you to create a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Provide a strong, new password. Click on ‘Continue’ button to finish the process. Soon after you will get password reset confirmation from SBC.
Reset SBCGlobal email password by getting a temporary password:
- The first two steps are similar to the above method.
- Instead of selecting ‘Security Question’ option, this time choose ‘Send Me a Temporary Password’ in the Recovery Option.
- You need to provide an alternate email id where you wish to receive the temporary password. Click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Access the alternate email id, retrieve the password and enter the same in the Password Recovery Page of SBCGlobal.
- Once you have logged into SBC account, you can reset the password into a new one in the ‘Account Settings’ option. This is significant because temporary passwords have validity for a short span of time.
How to Recover SBCGlobal Email Account Password?
There are times when a user forgets the password. But such situation can be effectively handled by knowing the steps of password recovery for SBCGlobal Email Account Password.
- Visit the official site of AT&T and browse Forgot Password Page of AT&T
- Select option ‘Choose the Password’ and enter all AT&T details.
- Enter your email address and the last name
- Click on ‘Continue’ button and choose the option ‘I’ll Answer My Security Question’ from the drop-down list.
- Once you have answered the security question, tap on ‘Continue’ button.
- Carefully follow the prompts to reconfirm password in order to create a brand new password for SBCGlobal email account.
- You will receive password reset confirmation shortly.
Once you get the confirmation message, check whether password recovery process has been successful. Log in to check the same.
How to Change SBCGlobal Email Account Password?
Sometimes you need to change password for security reasons. Follow the steps given below for changing SBCGlobal email account password.
- Click on ‘Sign in Your SBCGlobal Email Address’ at the AT&T page.
- Enter your email id and the current password to sign in the account
- Click on the option ‘Email Settings’ and tap on ‘Change the Password’.
- Enter the current email password and then click on OK button
- At this point create a new password for SBCGlobal email account
- Tap on OK button, save the new password and close the window,
In case you are stuck with any steps during the process of changing, resetting or recovering SBCGlobal email password get in touch with the technical support Of Sbcglobal Email.