Many times AOL users can’t access AOL mail possibly when they don’t enter the correct features such as email id and password. When you face such issues, then follow the most common troubleshooting step of signing in again. As old as it may sound, but many a times ‘turn it off and on again’ works. Completely sign out of your account and then sign in again. In most cases, these simple techniques solve the “can’t access my AOL mail account” issue. There are many other bases behind the Can’t Access AOL Mail, below are the steps mentioned for each of those problems.
Ways to Resolve Can’t Access Aol Mail
When Blank Screen Appears.
Often while entering the username and password, you get a blank screen. To fix this AOL login issue, you need to make sure that your web browser setting is reset as default. For this,
- Step 1. Press on the start button and navigate to ‘programs’ option.
- Step 2. You will come across many other options, from which click on ‘Default programs.’
- Step 3. Once a new window is opened navigate to ‘Set your default programs’ and choose accordingly.
- Step 4. Select whatever browser you’re going to use for AOL mail from the left menu bar.
- Step 5. Select ‘Set this program as default’ and then click on the ‘Ok’ button.
This will help you to resolve your blank screen and login problem.
When you can’t sign in to AOL Mail Version.
If your sign-in problem persists even after changing your web setting to default, then you need to look out for another solution, i.e. updating your password. This can be done by
- Step 1. Open the browser’s settings and select ‘Password.’
- Step 2. Visit the saved password page and navigate to AOL mail.
- Step 3. On the right-hand corner you will find 3 dots, click on those dots.
- Step 4. Click on ‘Done’ button once you update your password.
This will solve your sign in problem of AOL Mail Accessible Version. And you will be able to Access My AOL Com Mail.
When you can’t open AOL mail in Chrome.
By following the below mentioned steps, you can fix the AOL mail blerk error.
- Step 1. Open Google Chrome and click on the more button which is at the top right-hand corner.
- Step 2. Navigate to ‘Settings.’
- Step 3. Click ‘Advanced options’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 4. You will find a ‘Privacy and security option,’ under that choose the settings you want to turn off.
- Step 5. Finally, make sure to clear the browsing data like cookies and history.
If the issue still persists then remove any kind of malicious software by using PC scanner tool.
This way you can Access AOL Mail Account.
By following these simple steps, AOL users can fix the issues related to access AOL mail account. Also you can contact AOL Mail Support for Help