AOL mail service provides a splendid experience to millions of its users and has numerous delightful features incorporated in it, which are as follows:
- It provides 25 MB Email attachment limit.
- It can have a maximum of 1000 new messages, 4000 old messages, 4000 sent messages per screen, or say a total of 250 GB maximum mailbox size
- It provides spam protection like it has a spam box which will contain all the spam messages.
- It provides virus protection which will prevent your mailbox from getting infected by malware.
- It provides a security suite firewall which helps you to prevent the hackers from stealing your private or sensitive or confidential information.
- It supports protocols like POP3, SMTP, IMAP.
- Provides mail “unsend” option.
- It is very safe and reliable email service provider which millions of users are enjoying.
Despite having a plethora of useful features, sometimes AOL makes it inconvenient for the users to enjoy the benefits of the AOL mail. One of the most common error is “AOL mail won’t send“, or the users are unable to add attachments like documents, images, videos, etc. to their mail. It may happen due to a few cases, but no need to worry. You just need to execute certain steps to fix that. There are some easy and quick troubleshooting steps which you can follow and combat with the “AOL not sending mail” problems.
Following steps to fix the “AOL Mail Problems Sending” issues:
- Retry: Just don’t panic and try again to send the mail. It may sometimes happen due to slow internet connection.
- The fundamental and primary step that you need to make is to restart your computer. This helps to clear the internal memory from the computer.
- Check your browser: Using an outdated browser may create a problem in accessing the AOL or sending mail from that. Make sure to update or download a new browser.
- Verify your display name: If your display name consists “AOL” word in that, kindly remove it because, with such display name, AOL cannot send mail to anyone and will create problems if you don’t change your display name.
- Delete the browser’s cache: Clear all the cookies, cache, and footprints if any available there. This will help to remove all the unwanted stuff from the browser and set the browser to its original state and make the browser work better.
- Disable pop-up blocking software: When the pop-ups are blocked, it makes it difficult for the AOL to run smoothly. It may restrict you from sending the mail. You may contact your software vendor to take help in disabling the software temporarily. Most browsers allow you to disable it on your own by holding the Shift key.
- Disable Firewall: Firewall restricts the hackers to access the computer online and prevents them from infecting the computer or stealing the confidential information from the computer. But temporarily you need to disable it to know if it’s the firewall or something else that is causing the AOL to prevent you from sending emails.
Follow the above-mentioned steps and get rid of the “Cannot Send Attachments in AOL Mail,” “Can’t Send AOL Mail” problems in just a few minutes & In case you are unable to perform above steps just take help from AOL Mail Support Experts