Truth should be mentioned that you cannot Delete AOL Mail Account, you can only close it permanently. This will also make you lose the usage of your AOL instant mail. The information of yours is only deleted after 3 months of the closure. You can even recover the information after these 3 months.
In the middle, you can reactivate your AOL mail by using your Mailid and password. But before deleting your account make sure you do the following things:
How Do I Delete My Aol Mail Account
- Making a backup for the contacts, important emails and documents.
- Make sure to check for any paid subscriptions linked to this AOL mail account. If so, make sure to clear the dues and unsubscribe them.
- Confirming all the social media accounts that are conjoined with this AOL mail account.
- Make sure to intimate all your contacts about this deletion. Give them the alternatives, so that they may contact you through other platforms after the Delete AOL Mail Account.
- As soon as you complete all the above-furnished points, then its time for you to think How To Delete AOL Mail Account.
Here are some of the steps which help you in Delete My AOL Mail Account.
- All you have to is to open the AOL webpage from any browser and by using your login credentials login to your account.
- After logging in, Open the menu in your AOL page and scroll down to see my account option. By selecting this, it will lead you to the service page of the AOL mail.
- Tap on Manage My Subscriptions which is located on the left side of the page that is just below my account option.
- Select the cancel option which is on the right side which enables you to cancel the subscription.
- A cancel window pops up, then select Cancel AOL which will be seen on the lower portion of the window.
- After hitting this button, this helps to answer your question How To Delete My AOL Mail Account straight away.
This is how you can answer your question How Do I Delete My AOL Mail Account with a simple way.