AOL is the famous American online email service provider which is used by many people to perform various tasks. But it often happens that while working on the AOL, its users come across some errors making it difficult for them to carry out their work. AOL Email Error 521 is the most common and frequent of all.
How To Fix Aol Mail Error Code 521
The cause for this error can be many such as the installation of any corrupt file, virus or malware cause when installation is interrupted in between, or any other system related issue. The reason behind AOL Error 521 can the anything. But you can always fix such issues by following some simple troubleshooting techniques. Here’s How to Fix AOL Mail Error Code 521.
1. Clean Junk files and Folders
Often while surfing websites and by frequent use of a computer, your computer gathers many junk files. And which it is necessary that remove those junk files from time to time. By using Disk Cleanup, you can fix the AOL Mail Error 521.
- Step 1. Click the Start button.
- Step 2. In the search box type ‘command.’
- Step 3. Hit Enter while holding CTRL shift.
- Step 4. Click yes when the permission dialog box shows up.
- Step 5. Then a black box with open.
- Step 6. Over there, type ‘cleanmgr.’
- Step 7. Hit Enter.
- Step 8. Disk Cleanup will then calculate the amount of disk space to reclaim.
- Step 9. Once it’s done, a list of checkboxes will appear on your screen to make a selection.
- Step 10. Click on the ‘Temporary files,’ so files occupy the most space.
- Step 11. Check other boxes you want to clean.
- Step 12. Once it’s done, click ‘OK.’
These steps should help you to get rid of AOL Error 521 5.2 1.
2. Run File Checker.
Windows System File Checker (SFC) helps in fixing corrupt files and the missing ones. To run the System File Checker
- Step 1. Click on the Start button on bottom left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Step 2. Navigate to ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’
- Step 3. Over there just type ‘SFC/scannow.’
- Step 4. Hit the Enter button.
- Step 5. As soon as you press Enter, the application will start running, and it checks all the junk and correct files in the system.
Restore Windows System
To restore your windows system from AOL Smtp 521 follow these steps.
- Step 1. Click on the Start button.
- Step 2. Navigate to ‘All Programs.’
- Step 3. From various options, find the ‘Accessories’ folder.
- Step 4. Navigate to System tools and find restore the item.
- Step 5. Click ‘Next.’
- Step 6. Now you need to choose the date from when you need to restore your computer by navigating onto Select a Restore Point Screen.
- Step 7. Once you’ve selected a date click on ‘Next.’
- Step 8. Again click Next at the Confirm Restore Selection Screen.
- Step 9. The software will start restoring your windows, and then it will automatically restart your computer.
- Step 10. Login again
These troubleshooting methods will help you to fix the AOL error 520 & Still you are facing same problem that contact AOL Mail Support for Instant Help