Yahoo and ATT.Net email account holders would definitely appreciate the idea of accessing important mails or send reply even when they are on-the-go. Configuring email account of ATT. Net Yahoo on iOS powered Apple devices help you in quick access of emails wherever you are. Similarly ATT Yahoo mail configuration can be done on other webmail applications like Outlook.
Step-by-step directions have been provided here to sync ATT.Net yahoo email accounts on Outlook and Apple devices.
Step-wise Procedure of Setting Email Account of AT&T in Microsoft Outlook
AT&T email accounts can be configured in Microsoft Outlook. It can be configured on 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions with the help of secured Mail Key.
Step 1: Sign into AT&T with att.net email id and its password.
Step 2: Select email address from the drop-down list
Step 3: Select the option to add secured Mail Key and enter a nickname
Step 4: Next select the option of creating secured Mail Key’. Keep a note of the key created for later use.
Step 5: Next you need to open Microsoft Outlook and press on the option ‘File’ located on left corner of the screen.
Step 6: Click on the option ‘Add Account’.
Step 7: Enter AT&T email Address and then tap on the ‘Connect’ option
Step 8: Click on IMAP and enter the undermentioned ATT.Net IMAP Server Setting details:
- Incoming mail server: imap.mail.att.net
- Port number is 993
- SSL is SSL/TLS
- Outgoing mail server is smtp.mail.att.net
- Port number is 465
- SSL is SSL/TLS
Step 9: Enter the created secured Mail Key that you have created and click on ‘Connect’.
Step 10: When window displays the message that your account set up is complete click on OK button.
Steps to configure AT&T Email Account on iPhone
Step 1: Open ‘Setting’ option on iPhone.
Step2: Select the option for Mail, Calendars and Contacts.
Step 3: Select on option to Add Account and start adding AT&T Webmail account.
Step 4: Type details like name and AT&T email id. Also enter the password and add a description like ‘AT&T Webmail’
Step 5: Click on the ‘Save’ button and press ‘Home’ button when you come back to the main screen
Step 6: On iPhone find the Mail icon and tap the icon once to run the required mail application on your Apple device.
But sometimes you are unable to sync smart devices with other webmail account. In case you need help to configure ATT Email Setting for Outlook & iPhone contact professionals of technical support team to troubleshoot the issue. They have extensive knowledge of ATT Email POP Setting, IMAP setting and SMTP setting.
How to Add Yahoo Mail on Outlook?
Post December 2017, ATT.Net and Yahoo merged email account have been unmerged to work as separate entities.
- Step 1: Go to ‘File’ tab.
- Step 2: Select on option ‘Info’ and then ‘Add Account’.
- Step 3: Enter Yahoo email id and press the ‘Connect’ button
- Step 4: Enter Yahoo mail password
- Step 5: Select ‘Connect’ to complete the process.
How to Add Yahoo Mail on iPhone?
- Step 1: Select ‘Settings’ option on iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap on Accounts & Passwords
- Step 3: Choose ‘Add Account’.
- Step 4: Tap on the Yahoo logo on the screen.
- Step 5: Enter your Yahoo email address in the field provided and click on Next.
- Step 6: Enter your Yahoo Mail password in the field provided and click on Sign In.
- Step 7: Ensure that the indicator next to Mail is in the On position. Otherwise, tap it to activate it.
- Step 8: Also keep indicators next to Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, or Notes to the On position if you desire to see them on your iPhone.
- Step 9: Tap on ‘Save’ button.
Follow the simple steps to integrate Yahoo Email with Microsoft Outlook and iPhone. In case of problem get technical assistance.